I have never really been a 'pumpkin carving' type. It may be a mixture of the messiness and the simple fact that I'm just really bad at it. BUT, I did come across some unique painted pumpkins I just absolutely adore and thought you guys might too! Maybe these pictures will help you generate ideas when you come back from an outing to a local pumpkin patch (Weber's Farm anyone?) with your lil kiddies or your loved one. I hope the combination of the crisp clean air, falling of leaves, and changing of colors helps inspire your next painted pumpkin! :) 

The zebra print looks neat!

                                                   These mini glitter pumpkins are so cute!

                                       
                                            I like the idea of pumpkins falling out of a fireplace.

I like the idea of the Monogram as well.
Gold inspired!

Something different with the intricate details.

No comments:

Post a Comment